FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not sure what to ask when booking a DJ?
After 30 years of providing professional disc jockey
entertainment services to many satisfied clients,
Empea Entertainment has compiled this list
of frequently asked questions when hiring a DJ for your event.
We hope this assists you in making the right decision.
Should you have any additional questions there will always be
someone available to answer your call at
(201) 243-3223 - office or contact us via
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
to help put your mind at ease.
01. Who will be the Disc Jockey performing at my event?
The person you initially meet with will be the entertainer at your event.
He is one of the owner of the company.
This will ensure that all your specific details will be carried out.
02. What styles of music do you provide?
Our expertise is focused on developing a music program that you and
your guests will enjoy and remember. One that entertains all age groups,
styles, tastes and ethnic backgrounds.
03. What if I have specific requests? Do you work them into your program?
Yes, When we meet with you before your event and discuss your music program,
it will include all of your musical requests and be sure to play them at just the right time.
04. What types of packages do you offer?
We offer various package options.
However, our ultimately goal is to create an atmosphere around your expectations.
By meeting with you we can introduce you to all the available options and then,
you can decide accordingly.
05. Do you use professional equipment and is backup available?
We utilize only State-of the-art digitally processed audio and lighting
technology for unsurpassed quality, clarity and dependability.
06. What makes Empea Entertainment different from other music entertainment companies?
Our dynamic style, passion driven, attention to detail,
classy and elegant appearance, professional and courteous.
07. How will the years of experience benefit my wedding?
From the beginning of your bridal party introductions and other formalities,
your first and the last dance, we bring to you flawless emceeing and music mixing.
Additionally, our experience assures perfect timing throughout your reception,
which means MORE DANCE TIME!
08. How do you coordinate with other vendors such as my caterer, photographer, videographer, etc.?
We meet and coordinate with your vendors before the wedding reception to make sure that all
special formalities are known, simply put… we tend to the details while you have a great time!
09. Are you insured?
Yes, we are fully insured and meet all the requirements and criteria
for every hotels and catering facilities in the tri-state area.
10. How much will my event or wedding DJ cost? Can you make my entertainment choice affordable for me?
This is usually the first question asked but should not be the last.
By discussing your affair in detail we can more honestly answer
your questions regarding price. Based on previous clients, we are very competitively
priced and will do our best to work within your budget and
most importantly provide you with exactly what you are looking for.